This website is dedicated to the Glory of the Lord. We hope to use this space to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our life in Britain, where the Lord has placed us.
Thanks Ladies :D Perri - her hair is down to her bottom now. When it gets a bit longer, we trim it to keep it just at hip level. NaomiRebecca- I am sure they would love to play for you :D
3 comments:
Her hair looks like it would be SO long! She's getting so big.
Love the braids! If we ever get over for a visit, I'd love to hear the kids perform. :)
Thanks Ladies :D Perri - her hair is down to her bottom now. When it gets a bit longer, we trim it to keep it just at hip level. NaomiRebecca- I am sure they would love to play for you :D
Post a Comment