Thursday, 15 May 2008

Apologies!

My sincerest apologies to my faithful blog readers - all three of you! LOL

After about 6 weeks of illness here (colds, fevers, dr appts, dental appts, ER visit, scarlet fever, lower respiratory tract infection) - we are finally well again - Praise God!!!!

So, I am truly sorry for not keeping up the blog, but it has been "manic" as they say in Britain. The Big Mr has been working away from home a lot as well, which has added a bit to our schedule.

Here is a picture of Junior, taken in April, to tide you through:


And one of the older 3:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I would have known...would have been praying harder! So everyone's better now?!

Anonymous said...

Glad you all are feeling better and so glad you've updated the blog. Those cousins of yours in Atlanta were being engraved into my memory I've seen them so many times! LOL LOL

Anonymous said...

So nobody's back to being sick, right?
Just hit me...you didn't know that #3 grandchild was born. Elijah, born a week ago! Caused problems but he's worth it!