This website is dedicated to the Glory of the Lord. We hope to use this space to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our life in Britain, where the Lord has placed us.
Happy Mother's Day! You can celebrate it today, too. Okay, so it's yesterday by now but who's counting! Hope you had a wonderful day! I check in every day but guess you're too busy with life to write much...oh do I know the feeling!
3 comments:
Looks like he had a great time...he wouldn't need to go to Seattle, would he? With his family?
Looks like fun! I love Stone Mountain! When we lived in GA, we had a season pass there. Lots of fun!
Happy Mother's Day! You can celebrate it today, too. Okay, so it's yesterday by now but who's counting! Hope you had a wonderful day!
I check in every day but guess you're too busy with life to write much...oh do I know the feeling!
Post a Comment