This website is dedicated to the Glory of the Lord. We hope to use this space to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our life in Britain, where the Lord has placed us.
Yes, there is a slight family resemblance between the boys ;) LOL And as for the missing member... well, as great as the new camera is, it still does not take flattering pictures of pregnant people! :P
I was showing the girls the pictures and they recognized everyone except Jason... when they saw his picture they all cried, "It's Dad!" *lol* Well, it's probably the longer beard that threw them off! --Mrs. O
5 comments:
Hmmm, seems as if someone in the family is missing :)
The boys look almost identical, don't they?
Great pictures of everyone.
Yes, there is a slight family resemblance between the boys ;) LOL And as for the missing member... well, as great as the new camera is, it still does not take flattering pictures of pregnant people! :P
Love the new pics!
I always love pics! But yeah, a few missing!
I was showing the girls the pictures and they recognized everyone except Jason... when they saw his picture they all cried, "It's Dad!" *lol* Well, it's probably the longer beard that threw them off! --Mrs. O
LOL Too funny, Mrs. O! They probably don't see many men with beards - I know my children don't!
Post a Comment