This website is dedicated to the Glory of the Lord. We hope to use this space to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our life in Britain, where the Lord has placed us.
I found this gate so fascinating.... there are huge wooden doors under it, which can close and be locked. It even looks like there could have been a portculis at one point! In reading a bit about the city, it appears they wanted to seperate/ segregate the business section of the city from the religious section. Absolutely fascinating!
Oh, goodie, another blog to read. I don't have enough of those. ;-)
Yes, the pics load from here much better on my sad & tired computer. I wonder what the difference is. Why would it make a difference whether it's a blog or a website?
2 comments:
What a wonderful vacation!
Oh, goodie, another blog to read. I don't have enough of those. ;-)
Yes, the pics load from here much better on my sad & tired computer. I wonder what the difference is. Why would it make a difference whether it's a blog or a website?
Hope all is well. Praying for you and the baby.
Sara
Post a Comment