This website is dedicated to the Glory of the Lord. We hope to use this space to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our life in Britain, where the Lord has placed us.
That's fabulous, Naomi; you're so resourceful! It reminds me of a project in Grade 9 sewing class where each student was required to sew a remake from a wool coat. I wore my creation (a jumper) many times. Our teacher was an older woman who knew the benefit of learning such things and knew how much we would also learn in the disassembly process. Kudos to you for reusing and recycling in such a fashionable and creative way. You deserve an A+. Esther
Awww, thanks Esther! I got the idea from a Christiam mom's group I am on. Someone there posted a link to a tutorial for doing shirt remake, and it just inspired me! I thought it was such a great idea and it looked like an easy project - and it was! :D
2 comments:
That's fabulous, Naomi; you're so resourceful! It reminds me of a project in Grade 9 sewing class where each student was required to sew a remake from a wool coat. I wore my creation (a jumper) many times. Our teacher was an older woman who knew the benefit of learning such things and knew how much we would also learn in the disassembly process. Kudos to you for reusing and recycling in such a fashionable and creative way. You deserve an A+.
Esther
Awww, thanks Esther! I got the idea from a Christiam mom's group I am on. Someone there posted a link to a tutorial for doing shirt remake, and it just inspired me! I thought it was such a great idea and it looked like an easy project - and it was! :D
Post a Comment