Friday, 17 December 2010

Junior is 3!!


13 comments:

Gran said...

Happy Birthday
What a great cake,it so fits your love.

Nana said...

Happy birthday, Junior! That cake is quite the masterpiece. Mom is a great cake maker.

The Family said...

I can't take credit for this cake! LOL this one was courtesy of Tesco. I just wrote his name on it ;)

Anonymous said...

He looks too happy to be 3! Something tells me James won't look this happy when he turns 3. He's got "tude" that I never imagined he could have! What happened to my sweet grandson?
Continuing to pray as always!
Psalms 86:1-3 Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy. Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee. Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.

Anonymous said...

Emma's 6th birthday party tonight...at Chuck E Cheese...I'm beyond dead right now! ;o)
Praying!
Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Anonymous said...

Always lifting up prayers!
Psalms 73:25-26 Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Anonymous said...

Hope the weather everywhere doesn't mess up your plans!
Know that I'm still here praying!
Psalms 40:1-4 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

Anonymous said...

Always praying in Seattle!
I Peter 1:3-5 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back so close to me again!
Know that I'm praying so at this end!
Revelation 7:16-17 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Keep your eyes on the only true source of peace and strength. Praying!
Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength.

The Family said...

Definitely needing prayers. we are all sick here. :(

Anonymous said...

Jesus is speaking these words to us still today! Praying!
John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Anonymous said...

You getting settled in?
Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalms 138:3 In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.