This website is dedicated to the Glory of the Lord. We hope to use this space to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our life in Britain, where the Lord has placed us.
Lookin' good! Has he had a chance to tell if it's going to help or not? Continuing to pray! Psalms 18:28-31 For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness. For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall. As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?
How's the packing going? Praying! Psalms 50:14-15 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
Thanks for the email...will answer it soon. Been a long weekend! Know that I'm here, continuing to pray! Psalms 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.
Praying in Seattle! Psalms 121:3-5 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
6 comments:
you look very mature in your new glasses. Good to see that great big smile.
Lookin' good! Has he had a chance to tell if it's going to help or not?
Continuing to pray!
Psalms 18:28-31 For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness. For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall. As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?
How debonair! Those glasses look great on you, Mr. Man. Happy birthday!
How's the packing going?
Praying!
Psalms 50:14-15 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
Thanks for the email...will answer it soon. Been a long weekend!
Know that I'm here, continuing to pray!
Psalms 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.
Praying in Seattle!
Psalms 121:3-5 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
Post a Comment