This website is dedicated to the Glory of the Lord. We hope to use this space to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our life in Britain, where the Lord has placed us.
Who woulda thunk that math could be so much fun! They all look so happy doing it! Continuing to lift up prayers! Psalms 61:1-4 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
Praying for your family in Seattle! Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:
4 comments:
Judging from the pictures it would appear that Math is one of their favourite subjects!
Looks like junior is ready to join the classes.
Who woulda thunk that math could be so much fun! They all look so happy doing it!
Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalms 61:1-4 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
Praying for your family in Seattle!
Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:
Post a Comment