Joash Timothy
July 30, 2010
10:01pm
6lbs 9oz
19.5in long
Week 1 - Day 4
9 years ago
This website is dedicated to the Glory of the Lord. We hope to use this space to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our life in Britain, where the Lord has placed us.
6 comments:
What a little sweetheart! We are so thrilled to welcome him into the family. And over-the-moon happy that you and babe are finally home. Blessings to all of you as you setle back into the comfort of home. Thank you for all the pics.
He looks so much like Mr. Man! :) Very cute. So glad to hear he's home now...
Wow! What a beautiful boy! Well done momma! You're family is looks like they are all thriving and it's fantastic to see.
Kimberley - great to hear from you! I don't think I have your email addy. Email me uppenborn@gmail.com and I will send you Joash's birth story.
Thanks everyone for the comments :) He is a lovely baby.
I thought I wrote over here already? Guess not! Your little man's so special!
Know that I'm here praying right now.
Psalm 23:1-3: The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Praying in Seattle!
Romans 5:4-6 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Post a Comment