This website is dedicated to the Glory of the Lord. We hope to use this space to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our life in Britain, where the Lord has placed us.
What an awesome picture! It has the "Welcome home" feel. The house looks gorgeous and you all look so good. We're very happy for you.
Lovely picture! I can't wait to see more pics of your new home!
Great pic of you all, doesn't look too cold as no coats.
That house looks like a castle! I can't wait for photos!!Happy unpacking!
A man's home is his castle ;) :D
What a neat looking home! Happy unpacking and I look forward to seeing more pics of your new home. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What an awesome picture! It has the "Welcome home" feel. The house looks gorgeous and you all look so good. We're very happy for you.
Lovely picture! I can't wait to see more pics of your new home!
Great pic of you all, doesn't look too cold as no coats.
That house looks like a castle! I can't wait for photos!!
Happy unpacking!
A man's home is his castle ;) :D
What a neat looking home! Happy unpacking and I look forward to seeing more pics of your new home. :)
Post a Comment