Friday, 8 May 2009

Junior's personality is starting to emerge....

Last night we were just sitting around, relaxing, when Junior starts playing the ham! hehehe He was running back and forth, being silly and then he was spinning in circles trying to make himself dizzy and then falling down! Where do they think of these things?? Well, I am sure he was partly inspired by the antics of Little Man, who was acting just as silly last night.

Here are a few videos for you to enjoy.



I don't know why but he kept pointing at our family portrait on the wall and "talking" about it- no idea what he was trying to say though. I also don't know why at the very beginning of the video he kept holding his hand up to Little Man and saying "hot, hot!". Perhaps he thought Little Man was Dangerous! LOL

Can you hear him saying "Wheeee!!!" after he falls down?? LOL



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love his curly hair! :) What a cutie!