This website is dedicated to the Glory of the Lord. We hope to use this space to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our life in Britain, where the Lord has placed us.
That little apple does not fall far from the tree.Gran
Well, if I hadn't guessed from the pink, the label, "The Mrs." sure helped. ;)But I had already guesed.
Wow! That almost looks like the same child in both pictures. I knew who the second one was though before I read Perri's comment. :o)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That little apple does not fall far from the tree.
Gran
Well, if I hadn't guessed from the pink, the label, "The Mrs." sure helped. ;)
But I had already guesed.
Wow! That almost looks like the same child in both pictures. I knew who the second one was though before I read Perri's comment. :o)
Post a Comment