This website is dedicated to the Glory of the Lord. We hope to use this space to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our life in Britain, where the Lord has placed us.
Now I miss him even more! He is just the happiest little guy ever. I would love to hear the laughter that accompanied these pics.Nana
Wow! Could he BE any cuter?! Can't believe he's 14 months already! Forgot he's 2 months older than James. Bet he's rolling over! :o)
OH my gosh! Can you say cheeeeeese? What a cutie pie. I bet he keeps things stirred up and fun :)
How adorable! :D
What a cutie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Now I miss him even more! He is just the happiest little guy ever. I would love to hear the laughter that accompanied these pics.
Nana
Wow! Could he BE any cuter?! Can't believe he's 14 months already! Forgot he's 2 months older than James. Bet he's rolling over! :o)
OH my gosh! Can you say cheeeeeese? What a cutie pie. I bet he keeps things stirred up and fun :)
How adorable! :D
What a cutie!
Post a Comment