Above Rubies
Often times people will host Christian ladies retreats, family camps or seminars and invite Nancy and her husband Colin to come and speak. For the first time ever, Nancy Campbell was hosted at a ladies retreat here in the UK! The Lord was so GOOD and arranged things such that I was able to go :D
I took wee Junior with me and the three older children stayed home with daddy for the weekend while I went and learnt about the importance of Motherhood.
It was such a fabulous retreat and I learnt so much there. One of the main things for me was how to be a *gentle mother*. Sometimes I feel like a "bull in a china shop" in the area of motherhood and Nancy was so encouraging and inspiring as she described how to be a *gentle mother*.
Here is a picture of myself, Junior and Nancy :)
And tonight, Big Mr is off to hear Colin speak! I am excited to hear what their topic is on ;)
2 comments:
Oh this is great! Glad you had such a good time!
This sounds really nice! I'd love to go to one of her conferences!
Post a Comment