Wednesday, 18 June 2008

Photobucket gripe

Well for the last two weeks I have been trying to upload, sort and slideshow all the pictures from Little Miss' birthday and photobucket has not let me!! From not being able to log in, to not being able to upload pictures, to not being able to access my albums to not being able to save the slideshows!!!

It seems that the more "upgrades" photobucket does to their site, the less functional it is!!

I will be on the lookout for a new photohosting site.

In the meantime - my apologies for the lack of pictures. it is not for lack of trying - believe me!! I still have 2 slideshows worth of pictures to post from Little Miss' party.

So, as they say here - "Watch this space".

The Mrs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But there were like 90 pictures yesterday! I think shutterfly might have slideshows...you could just upload the pics to webshots and everyone can just go through them.....