

A friend of mine, "SpinGirl", made Junior some wool nappy (diaper) covers for his cloth nappies (diapers). They are working amazingly well!! I am VERY impressed with them. They keep his clothes dry and they keep all the moisture in the nappy itself, without absorbing any - and look how cute they are!!


SpinGirl is amazing, as she not only knitted these covers - but she dyed the wool for them as well!! She runs her own wool business and spins her own yarns, dyes it and then makes wonderful projects like these wool nappy covers to sell. Feel free to check out her website. She is more than happy to do projects on commission :D
7 comments:
Why doesn't it soak through?!
I'm so excited...I'm going to have tome James time tomorrow! And Emma, too...
It doesn't soak through because of the natural lanolin on the wool fibres - the same reason the poor lttle sheep doesn't get soaked standing outside in the rain ;)
Oooo Grandbabies!! Yum yum! Babies are so much fun!!
Great idea!
He is as cute as a button such bright eyes and a great smile.
Gran
So how do sheeps take baths?!
:o)
I'll have to take your word for it...James shot "you-know-what" through the diaper and his cloths today...Sarah was not amused!
Vivit! He lives! Saying extra prayers on this special day.
Luke 24:44-47 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
What a cute nappy cover. :)
Beautiful nappy cover!!! :D
Post a Comment