Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Smiles all 'round

I discovered how to capture images off of videos we take on our new camera - Yahoo! Now I can get even better pictures of Bean :D Here are a small sample - these were taken a few days ago.






I discovered how to capture images off of videos we take on our new camera - Yahoo! Now I can get even better pictures of Bean :D Here are a small sample - these were taken a few days ago.

5 comments:

Perri said...

Such big smiles! Keegan isn't even thinking about doing something like that. Bean is quite the over-achiever!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Is he this happy all the time?! Great pics!

The Family said...

Thanks Ladies!

Yep he is happy ALL the time. He just started to smile responsively this weekend. They aren't all the time yet - but you can tell they will be :D He is such a good baby!!

Anonymous said...

He is the smiley-est baby of that age I have ever seen. Over-the-top adorable!

Anonymous said...

Such a great smile, it makes you want to smile yourself!